Monday, July 9, 2012

EOC:VOICE, Week 1


I'm currently finishing my BA in Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management at the Art Institute of Las Vegas, which is preparing me for virtually any position in the fashion industry. Although I love fashion my passion is makeup artistry. I figured combining the two would be best way to achieve my overall goal. I attended Rain Makeup Academy in November of 2011 and received my certification as a Pro-Makeup Artist. I was told by my instructor Rain Andreani, “That I had developed an innovative style that blends personal taste with current trends, creating a style of my own." I was inspired to create Beauty by Lisa J from my mother Jae. I specialize in a wide range of makeup application including Temptu airbrushing, tattoo cover ups, artistic, fashion and glamour photography. As a Makeup Artist and Fashion Stylist, I pride myself in bringing out my clients confidence. I believe, “A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous” (Coco Chanel). In my business endeavors I have the opportunity to gain knowledge and experience from some of the most creative and talented professionals in the industry. I believe, “In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different” (Coco Chanel).”

No comments:

Post a Comment