Tuesday, August 28, 2012

EOC:Week 7, FInal Project: Plans

When searching for lawyers you must first have a general idea on what you need a lawyer for. Rather it’s civil, criminal, entertainment or divorce. In this case I’m in search for a lawyer to answer 10 question that may apply to my field of study, Fashion Retail Merchandising Management. To start my search I’m going to use the internet a look for lawyers in the Las Vegas area, who specialize in the different fields. From Business, Consumer, Civil, Intellectual property and copyright law. As a fashion major and makeup artist, I want to make sure I’m picking a lawyer who understands my field. Even though I have a friend who is a successful lawyer with a creditable firm, I decided to branch out and make connections with other lawyers in different.  

No comments:

Post a Comment